We finally got our first taste of real winter with a little snow shower. It wasn't much, but it was enough for me to bundle Lauren up in her snow suit and have a little fun outside. She was so excited to finally put on her snow suit and boots and made a beeline towards her swing set. She had a blast sliding down the slide and landing in a big pile of snow! For some reason she thought the snow was pretty tasty. I couldn't stop her from eating it. At least it wasn't yellow! I think she could have stayed out there for the rest of the day and has been looking for the snow ever since. We had a warm the next day and everything melted. I'm sure it won't be our last look at snow!

Thursday, January 31, 2008
Snow!! Snow!! Snow!!!!
Posted by Katie at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love your pictures and I LOVE your music!!!
I tagged you Katie, go check my blog.
Post a Comment