What better way to test out my new kitchen then by cooking Thanksgiving dinner. I was a little nervous how I would get it done with a 2 year old attached to my hip, but I wanted to give it a try. My little helper had to have her hands in everything. Surprisingly she was a big help and didn't destroy the kitchen. She helped me 'paint' the turkey with melted butter and kept a close eye on 'Tommy' with the oven light on. All of that cooking wore her out and she slept right through dinner. Which was great for me.....the most relaxing Thanksgiving dinner I've had in 2 years! Here are a few pics her helping me.



Thursday, December 6, 2007
Thanksgiving
Posted by Katie at 3:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Nice kitchen! (the girls are pretty cute too!) I had fun reading your blog and looking at your pictures!
Love your blog. Love that "Sweet Home, Alabama" greeted me.
KT and LG....
Love the Blog and all of the great pictures! I'll have to keep this as part of my daily reading routine so keep updating!!!
COOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPP
Post a Comment